As we all love technology (I’m assuming since it has brought you here), I figured I should share my top favorite math sites. These are great resources for learning things you don’t understand, practicing for an upcoming test or if you’re like me, it’s great for re-learning/teaching purposes. Yes, even I forget how to do things and these websites are a great help. I know the anticipation is getting to you so I’ll just get to the good stuff now. Here are my top 5 favorite math websites:
- Khan Academy : This is a non profit over in Silicon Valley. They have a great range of subjects (k-college level) and explain everything via easy to follow videos.
- Regent’s Prep: The title is pretty self explanatory, but this helps with reviewing for the New York State Regent’s. This site has a lot of great examples and answers.
- MathSux: So fabulous, no explanation is required. 😀
- Knewton: Pretty cool things are happening at this web address. You can make an account, answer some questions and the questions will adjust according to your answers figuring out what you need help in.
- Kahoot: Fast and easy quizzes that are good for an entire classroom or for studying alone. Either way there are lots of bright and happy colors that make you forget you’re studying anything in the first place.
So those are the goods, the contraband, the info you can’t find anywhere else (all lies). Hope you find these websites useful. Let me know if you end up using any of them. 🙂